- Clean and care for your airbrush
- Avoid clogs in your airbrush
- Specially formulated to be used with our high-quality Warpaints™ Air
- Non-toxic and water-based
The Army Painter has developed The Warpaints: Airbrush Medium to enable our superior quality Warpaints to be used with an airbrush. This Airbrush Medium which comes in a large 100ml bottle is highly versatile, and any high-quality acrylic paint will benefit from it. A real quality of this product is that the Airbrush Medium not only works as a thinner for acrylic paints - but also as a flow improver!
The Army Painter Airbrush Varnishes are non-toxic, water-based acrylic varnishes designed for use with the airbrush.
Formulated to ensure a smooth and even coat when applied through an airbrush, these varnishes protect your miniatures from chipping and wear and tear.
Airbrush Varnishes comes in spill-proof 100 ml./3.3 fl.oz. dropper bottles for easy dosage.
- High-quality acrylic airbrush varnish
- Protects your miniatures from chipping
- Non-toxic and water-based
- Available in three finishes from matt to gloss
The Warpaints™ Air Primer range are high-quality water-based acrylic surface primers for airbrush use. Formulated to ensure a smooth and even coat when applied through an airbrush, these primers creates the perfect foundation in any painting project. The filtered pigment sustained in an ultra-matt resin medium ensure that every detail of your miniatures are retained.
Airbrush Primer comes in a spill-proof 100 ml./3.3 fl.oz. dropper bottle for easy dosage into the airbrush well.
- High-quality acrylic surface primer
- Ready to use consistency for your airbrush
- Prime your miniatures in-doors
- Fine pigments retain every detail
Pour Airbrush Cleaner in to the well of the airbrush. Scrub the well with an old brush and empty it. Add a small amount of Airbrush Cleaner and spray through the Airbrush. Rinse the well with water and spray to remove excess cleaner.
- Use a single drop of Airbrush Medium into you airbrush
- Add 1-2 drops, according to your desired consistency, off your preferred Warpaint
- Stir thoroughly with an old brush
- Do a test spray on a piece of paper to check the consistency
When you purchase Warpaints™ Air the paint inside might have separated a bit. So before loading your airbrush, you need to shake them like this:
- Shake the bottle hard
- Squeeze out a bit of the separated medium
- Shake for 30 seconds
- Squeeze out a bit of paint to check the consistency, ready to load
Conforms to ASTM D-4236
Non-toxic – our Airbrush Medium is non-toxic and safe to use for anyone just starting out miniature painting, as well as for the advanced hobbyist concerned with their health without compromising on the quality of their tools.
Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
Non-toxic water-based acrylic paint perfected for airbrushing armies of wargaming miniatures. In case of eye contact, rinse with running water.
Contains reaction mass of 5-chloro-2-methyl-2Hisothiazol-3-one and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one (3:1).
May produce an allergic reaction.